Additional HPV-Related Toolkits and Resources
- Live Healthy PA HPV Toolkit: The HPV Vaccination Toolkit compiled by LiveHealthyPA includes: PA HPV immunization data, links to educational opportunities, infographics, links to CDC posters and materials, and information for providers and parents.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) Toolkit: ACOG is dedicated to increasing adult immunizations provided by obstetrician-gynecologists. ACOG released a provider toolkit in April 2016 where you can access a physician script for recommendation, infographics, and responses to frequently asked questions.
- Philadelphia Provider Toolkit: The Philadelphia Department of Health was one of 11 health departments across the U.S. awarded a grant from the CDC to increase immunization rates. The project ended in June 2015. Provider materials compiled for this initiative are available.
- American Academy of Pediatrics HPV Champion Toolkit: The American Academy of Pediatrics developed a Champion Provider Toolkit which includes tips for making a change in your office (e.g. PDSA cycles, tools for reminder-recall, and a team huddle tip-sheet). They have also included success stories, information from the National HPV Roundtable, printable resources, and articles about HPV. The AAP also has educational and promotional videos available.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Immunization Social Media Toolkit: The AAP Childhood Immunization Program has developed an Immunization Social Media Toolkit. This toolkit helps pediatric offices build support for immunizations in their own practices and answer common questions outside of the visit while using their role as trusted professionals to inform families about vaccines.